Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Check this out! Refurbished IBM ThinkPad T40 1.5 GHz Pentium M (Centrino) Notebook PC with 40 GB Hard Drive

IBM T40 / 2373-75U

This is my second laptop and I bought it after I saw my friend's ThinkPad. It's all you want from a laptop: it's small and fast.Size: It's light and small which is very important because I travel with it, but the 14" screen is not too small and the quality of the screen is quite good. Speed: It's not bad for what you're getting and it doesn't have a ton of pre-loaded programs on it, which is really what drags down the speed.Mechanics: All my previous computers have been Dell and I really like the keyboard, the mechanics and the build of this IBM. In fact, I like it so much I bought another one.Refurbished: I've read of other horror ... The Thinkpad T40 is a light, compact laptop.  Weighing in at just under 5 pounds and only 1 inch thick, it comes with a 1.5 GHz Intel Centrino processor that uses intelligent processor allocation for better performance (faster than a P4 2GHz!) and improved battery life.  It also has a 14" Liquid Crystal display and IBM T40 / 2373-75U a built in DVD-ROM.  A ThinkLight keyboard illuminator is built in to the top of the case to allow you keep working even when the lights are low.  It has two IBM T40 / 2373-75U 2.0 USB ports, a serial port, a modem, a 10/100 connection, a PCMCIA slot, and IBM T40 / 2373-75U built in high speed 802.11b Wi-Fi.   Truly a system that will give you all the performance you need on the go! ATI Mobility Radeon graphics card with 32 MB video RAM; support for 802.11b wireless IBM T40 / 2373-75U network 8x DVD-ROM drive; 2 USB 2.0 and 1 PC card (Type III) slot; Windows XP Pro operating system ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment